☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cpeas, frozen
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1/2 cswiss cheese, shredded
6.5 oztuna, drained and flaked
2 cmacaroni, cooked
2eggs, hard boiled and chopped
1/2 cpotato chips, crushed
How to Make Tuna Pasta Casserole
- Place peas in small microwave-safe bowl and cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- In 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup and milk until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Fold tuna, macaroni, eggs and peas into soup mixture.
- Cover with lid.
- Microwave on high 5-7 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
- Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle potato chips over casserole.
- NOTE: Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom can be substituted for the Cream of Celery Soup.