★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- kraft macaroni and cheese (powdered cheese kind)
- 2 can(s)
- tuna - in water, drained
- 26 oz
- can campbells mushroom soup
- milk as needed to thin recipe
- seasonings as desired - salt, pepper, etc
- green beans, peas, potato chips, shredded cheese, mushrooms, etc
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole - Beginners Recipe
- 1In large pot with salted water, boil macaroni until tender, drain and return to pan.
- 2Add tuna, mushroom soup and packets of powdered cheese from the mac and cheese, mix well.
Add any other ingredients you might like.
- 3Add milk as needed so dish is not so thick, if you decide to bake for the crust, add a little more milk so it stays creamy.
- 5Very simple recipe for the beginner plus I have limited amount of pans used for easy clean-up.