Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 6 oz
- (1/2 bag) wide egg noodles
- 5 oz
- (1/2 small box) frozen peas
- 10 3/4 oz
- can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2
- soup cans of milk
- 5 oz
- can of tuna in water, drained
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided in halves
- 1/3 c
- bread crumbs for topping
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1Cook the egg noodles & peas together in boiling water until done, or around 10 to 12 minutes. Drain & return to pan.
- 2Stir in soup, milk, tuna, and 1/2 cup of cheese. Blend well.
- 3Mist a medium sized casserole dish with cooking spray. Turn the tuna & noodle mixture into the casserole dish.
- 4Top the mixture with 1/2 cup cheese & bread crumbs.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.