Tuna Noodle Casserole
6 oz(1/2 bag) wide egg noodles
5 oz(1/2 small box) frozen peas
10 3/4 ozcan of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 1/2soup cans of milk
5 ozcan of tuna in water, drained
1 cshredded cheddar cheese, divided in halves
1/3 cbread crumbs for topping
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Cook the egg noodles & peas together in boiling water until done, or around 10 to 12 minutes. Drain & return to pan.
- Stir in soup, milk, tuna, and 1/2 cup of cheese. Blend well.
- Mist a medium sized casserole dish with cooking spray. Turn the tuna & noodle mixture into the casserole dish.
- Top the mixture with 1/2 cup cheese & bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.