- I large
- can of tuna, can be in water or oil, depending on preference
- 1 large
- jar of pasta sauce, i use a generic brand, one that does not have a meat base to it.
- 1 clove
- garlic, to taste
- 1 small
- onion, red or yellow does not matter
- 1 box
- a pound of pasta, your choice....
How to Make Tuna Fish & Pasta
- 1First add a little olive oil to a pan, brown chopped onion and garlic to brown
- 2Stir in tomato sauce
- 3When it comes to a boil, add tuna in and just heat until tuna is warm, serve on the pasta and enjoy, You can add spinach or mushrooms if you like and sprinkle cheese for taste, but it is great on its own... enjoy...
- 4Boil the water for the pasta, I add salt to taste and always throw in a clove of garlic and the wash onion pieces that I would normaly throw away, it gives the pasta flavor..