8 ozwhole wheat egg noodles
·salt, seasoning salt, garlic & onion powder & worchestershire sauce to taste
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)tuna, drained
1 can(s)peas or 8 oz frozen
·crunchy topping of choice like crushed cheese crackers
·extra cheese as desired
How to Make Tuna Casserole
- Cook noodles until al dente. If using frozen peas add during the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- To a small saucepan add the butter, flour & seasonings. Fry 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the milk & cheese until it melts.
- Stir in the tuna, peas & noodles.
- Place in greased casserole dish.
- Top with topping of choice & add extra cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350' until golden.