Triple Cheese Mostaccioli Bake
1/2 pkgprince mostaccioli rigati, uncooked
4 1/2 cmilk
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cshredded swiss cheese
How to Make Triple Cheese Mostaccioli Bake
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, basil, salt and pepper. Gradually stir in milk.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until the mixture thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Spoon half the pasta mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish; top with swiss cheese and then the remaining pasta mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Uncover; immediately top with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.