- 1 - 16 oz
- cheese tortellini
- 16 oz
- frozen broccoli flourets
- red, green, or yellow pepper, diced
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- whipping cream
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
- 1 - 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 c
- shredded, parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- halved cherry tomatoes ( this was an addition made by carol, who tried the recipe ) they really enhanced the salad with a pop of color
How to Make Tortellini Salad
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse, drain, and set aside to cool.
Cook broccoli just enough so that it is crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking and drain well. Pat with paper towels to soak up excess moisture.
- 2Combine the tortellini and broccoli together in a large bowl.
Dice the pepper, finely chop the onion; and slice tomatoes...add to the tortellini and broccoli.
In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, whipping cream, ranch dressing, and garlic salt. Stir until well blended.
- 3Pour the dressing over the tortellini and broccoli mixture. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
Add the Parmesan cheese, reserving some to sprinkle on top of the salad. Stir the cheese into the salad to distribute evenly. Pour into your serving bowl and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.