Tortellini w/ Smoked Salmon & Dill
It is simple and easy yet tastes great, and never fails!
Keep the few ingredients on hand and you will never be caught unaware!
Serve with a simple salad and cold fruit desset.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, cubed (8 oz)
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- chopped cucumber, seeded and drained
- 3 oz
- smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh dill, or 1/2 tsp. dill weed (dried)
- 1 pkg
- frozen cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- chopped parsley or green onions, if desired.
How to Make Tortellini w/ Smoked Salmon & Dill
- 1Cook tortellini per package instructions; drain. Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and milk in medium saucepan on low heat until smooth. Add cucumbers, salmon and dill; heat thoroughly.
- 2Toss with hot tortellini. Garnish with parsley or chopped green onion, if desired.