Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce
Photo adapted from Food.com
- 2 pkg
- (9 ounces) cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1-1/2 c
- sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes with herbs, drained
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 4 Tbsp
- shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- chicken bouillon cube, mashed
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1Cook mushrooms in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Blend bouillon, garlic powder, and
pepper into the tomatoes.
Add mushrooms to the sauce and bring just to a simmer.
- 2When sauce is hot, add the cream to a non-aluminum skillet and bring to a slow boil and add the hot tomato sauce and cheese.
Stir well and blend the tortellini into the pan of tomato cream sauce.
Serve, topped with 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese.
Can top with 1/8 cup of fresh parsley, chopped. (optional)