Tortellini with Garden Vegetables1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- tortellini, cheese stuffed
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated
- carrot, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- basil, fresh chopped
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- tomato, cored, peeled and chopped
How to Make Tortellini with Garden Vegetables
- 1In a large saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup cooking liquid; drain pasta.
- 4Meanwhile in a 12" skillet heat oil over low heat for one minute.
- 5Add the carrot and zucchini and gently saute for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 6Mix in tomato and peas; cook 5 minutes longer.
- 7Add the pasta, cooking liquid and remaining ingredients.
- 8Toss to combine and heat through about one minute.
- 9Serve with additional parmesan cheese on the side.