Tortellini with Garden Vegetables1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 oztortellini, cheese stuffed
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbspbasil, fresh chopped
1zucchini, thinly sliced
·"just a pinch" of pepper
·tomato, cored, peeled and chopped
How to Make Tortellini with Garden Vegetables
- In a large saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Reserve 1/3 cup cooking liquid; drain pasta.
- Meanwhile in a 12" skillet heat oil over low heat for one minute.
- Add the carrot and zucchini and gently saute for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Mix in tomato and peas; cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add the pasta, cooking liquid and remaining ingredients.
- Toss to combine and heat through about one minute.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese on the side.