- 1 bag(s)
- 9 0unces of tortellini
- 2 clove
- garlic cloves minced
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh minced basil or 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 c
- minced parsley or a little less depending on your own taste
- 1/4 c
- grated romano cheese
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Tortellini In Creme Herb Sauce
- 1cook tortellini 2 mins less than it saids on package.
Drain and set aside. I usually keep a little pasta water on the side.
- 2Saute garlic in olive oil till just a golden brown, then add basil, parsley and cheese.
- 3Stir around and then add in the cream stirring to combine.
- 4Now add cooked tortellini to pan and cook for about 5 mins.
Taste and see if you want more cheese or some salt and pepper. Serve with a tossed sald and some crusty bread or Garlic bread. I serve with garlic bread.