★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 jar(s)24oz marinara or spaghetti sauce
1 jar(s)16oz alfredo sauce
1 box10oz frozen spinich
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 pkg8oz package of mozerella
1/4 cgrated parmesian cheese
1 tspmore italian seasoning
1 pkglarge bag of cheese toertellini
2 pkgregular sized any kind of tortellini you like (i like the italian sausage)
1 pkgitalian sausage
How to Make Tortellini Bake
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. (Always remember keeping a lid on water brings it to boil faster!) Turn on oven to broil and set rack close, but not on the highest rack. Generously grease a 8x9 bake dish.
- Bring Marinara, Alfredo, Spinach, and 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasonings to a simmer over medium-high heat, lower to medium-low and simmer for 10min.
- In a separate pan brown and cook the Italian sausage all the way through, chop it up to bite sized pieces.
- Stir the cooked Tortellini and Sausage into the sauce mixture. Pour this into your prepared baking dish, top with the mix of Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan onto the top, sprinkle with remaining Italian Seasoning.
- I like to set it into a hot oven for 15min to get bubbly, you don't have to. Then move it closer to the broiler allowing the cheese on top to brown nicely. Remove from oven, let rest for 10min, and enjoy!