Tomato, Basil and Brie Linguine
4large ripe tomatos, diced
8 ozbrie cheese, rind removed and diced
1/2 cchopped fresh basil
1/2 colive oil
4-6 clovegarlic...more if you like garlic
1 tspcoarse ground pepper
1 lblinguine pasta
How to Make Tomato, Basil and Brie Linguine
- Combine first seven ingredients. Stir lightly to combine.
- Let stand for 6 hours at room temperature
- 1/2 hour before dining, cook linguine al dente.
- Toss tomato mixture with the warm pasta. Let stand 15-20m min. before serving.
- Serve with grated Asiago cheese and warm bread.
A meal for the gods.....