Tomato Alfredo Penne
p.s. I will post pics ASAP!
How to Make Tomato Alfredo Penne
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2Cook the pasta in boiling water until just tender. Drain the pasta and place in casserole dish.
- 3While the pasta is cooking, heat the tomatoes and oil in a saucepan to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4In a separate saucepan, heat the Alfredo sauce over medium heat until warm. Add the mozzarella and half of the parmesan; stir until melted.
- 5Pour tomatoes and alfredo sauce over the pasta and mix well.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and bake uncovered - about 30 or 40 minutes or until hot in center.