Tom Sellick's Linguine and Clam Sauce
Gary stated that it was one of the best recipes they had ever featured on the show!
I can attest that it is very good! Fast and easy, too!
- 1 lb
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 1/2 stick
- (1/4 cup) butter
- 3 clove
- garlic, pressed or minced
- 6.5 oz. cans minced clams, including liquid
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper, or more, to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- grated romano cheese
How to Make Tom Sellick's Linguine and Clam Sauce
- 1In large pot of boiling water, cook linguine until just tender.
- 2Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat oil and butter until butter melts. Add garlic; cook until golden. Stir in clams with their liquid, oregano, pepper and parsley. Cook until heated, about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain linguine, return to pot. Add clam sauce. Toss and serve with grated Romano cheese.