Three Cheese Baked Ziti
How to Make Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil the pasta; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese. In another bowl,thoroughly combine pasta and Ragu Chunky Gardenstyle Pasta Sauce.
- In 9x13 baking dish, spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with ricotta cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional heated pasta sauce.
- Hint...sometimes I add some cooked, crumbled Italian sausage to the pasta mixture!