Thick & Cheesy Spaghetti Pie
1 lbground beef
1/2 conion, chopped
1 can(s)18oz. tomato paste (can use a little water to loosen up the sauce if desired)
1 tspItalian seasoning
1 tspgarlic, minced
1 pkg8 oz. mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Thick & Cheesy Spaghetti Pie
- In a medium fry pan, fry up the hamburger with the onions until browned and no pink shows. Add your can of tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and garlic; then set your heat to simmer.
- In a Dutch oven, fill halfway with cold water and bring to a boil. Add your spaghetti noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Drain water off and put spaghetti in the bottom of a 3 qt round baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Spread the red thick sauce over the spaghetti and seal all pasta with sauce. Then sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Put into a preheated 350 oven and bake until cheese has lightly browned.
- Remove and serve by cutting slices with a pizza cutter.