Thesa's REALLY Easy Tuna Cassarole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- kraft velveeta shells and cheese, regular, not family sized
- 1 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water
- 12 -15
- ritz or townhouse crackers, crushed
How to Make Thesa's REALLY Easy Tuna Cassarole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Start the water to boil. While the water is ramping up to a fast boil, open canned tuna and drain well.
- 2Cook Shells and Cheese per directions. I try to drain the pasta when still slightly firm, since the pasta will also be baked.
- 3Once shells are drained, return to the cooking pan.
Add the cheese packet and drained tuna, and mix well. Put mixture into an ovenproof 2 quart casserole. I think a round deep one gives better results than a shallow casserole dish, although it works in either.
- 4Top with crushed crackers, pop in oven and bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until crackers have browned lightly.