Although the flavors develop better with the oven time, for an even quicker meal - simply sprinkle the cheese directly on top and cook only until cheese is melted.
2 cegg noodles
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2 lblean ground beef
1 mediumsweet bell pepper, chopped
1 largeonion, chopped
1 Tbspchili powder, or to taste
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
How to Make Texas Tallerine
- Boil noodles according to package directions and drain.
- While noodles are boiling, in a separate ovenproof skillet, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper in oil until no longer pink.
- Add chili powder, salt and pepper (all to taste) and saute two (2) minutes longer.
- Add tomato soup and noodles and mix well.
- Put into 350' oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake until well melted.