Tacos In Pasta Shells1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 lbground beef
3 ozcream cheese with chives
1 tspchili powder
18pasta shells, giant
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 ctaco sauce
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1 1/2 ctortilla chips, crushed
1 csour cream
3chopped green onions
How to Make Tacos In Pasta Shells
- Cook, rinse and drain pasta shells.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium high heat until brown, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Toss shells with butter; fill with beef mixture.
- Arrange shells in buttered 13x9" pan.
- Pour taco sauce over each shell.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 15 minutes.
- Uncover; top with cheddar cheese, monterey jack
cheese and chips.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and onions.
- Garnish with lettuce.