- 1/2 box
- jumbo pasta shell just in case a few break
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 1 3-4 cup pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 bottle
- taco sauce
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
How to Make Taco stuffed pasta shells
- 1Cook pasta shells in boiling water, while pasta shells are cooking, cook the ground beef and strain grease.
- 2Now preheating the oven to 350. In a large bowl mix 1/2 package of shredded cheese, refried beans, ground beef, taco seasoning, and 1/3 bottle of taco sauce.
- 3Pour enough taco sauce in to the bottom of glass casserole dish to cover the bottom to prevent sticking. Scoop mixture into cook pasta shells put in a glass casserole dish seam side up pour remaining taco sauce from the first bottle over the pasta shells and mixture using the second bottle for spicier pasta shells. top with remaining shredded cheese bake until cheese is melted and taco sauce is bubbly.