Swiss Chard Lasagna
6no-boil lasagna noodles
3 Tbspextra-virgin olive oil
1 bunchswiss chard, finely chopped, leaves and stems separated
4 clovegarlic, chopped
1 cricotta cheese
1 1/4 cheavy whipping cream
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspchopped fresh basil
7 ozasiago cheese, grated
1/2 cfresh mozzarella cheese, grated
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Swiss Chard Lasagna
- In a large bowl of hot water soak the lasagna noodles until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Mean while heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chard stems and garlic.Cook until golden about 4 minutes.
- Add the chard leaves and cook until wilted about 3 more minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ricotta,cream,egg Parmesan,basil,salt and pepper.
- Brush a 3qt baking dish with oil and add 3 noodles in a single layer.
- Top with half the ricotta mixture, then the chard and Asiago cheese.
- Cover with foil and Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with Mozzarella cheese and continue to bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes then serve.