Swiss Chard Lasagna
- no-boil lasagna noodles
- 3 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch
- swiss chard, finely chopped, leaves and stems separated
- 4 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 large
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil
- 7 oz
- asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- fresh mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Swiss Chard Lasagna
- 1In a large bowl of hot water soak the lasagna noodles until soft, about 10 minutes.
- 2Mean while heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add chard stems and garlic.Cook until golden about 4 minutes.
- 4Add the chard leaves and cook until wilted about 3 more minutes.
- 5In a separate bowl mix together the ricotta,cream,egg Parmesan,basil,salt and pepper.
- 6Brush a 3qt baking dish with oil and add 3 noodles in a single layer.
- 7Top with half the ricotta mixture, then the chard and Asiago cheese.
- 9Cover with foil and Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 10Remove foil and top with Mozzarella cheese and continue to bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- 11Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes then serve.