Sweet n' Tangy Crab Pasta Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozspiral pasta
2 cflaky imitation crab
1/2 cred bell pepper, chopped
1/2 czucchini, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 ccorn kernels, canned
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 citalian dressing
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Sweet n' Tangy Crab Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta as instructed on package; drain and put in large mixing bowl.
- Heat oil over medium heat in pan and saute pepper, zucchini and onion for about 3-5 minutes.
(You can also roast or grill the vegetables if you prefer)
- Add vegetables and corn to pasta.
- Flake the crab meat with your hands into the pasta bowl. Add the cheese.
- Drizzle honey and dressing over pasta and mix to combine.
Serve warm or cold.