1 1/2 lblean ground beef
1 1/2 lbvelveeta style cheese
1 can(s)whole tomatoes, large can
1 can(s)tomato sauce (8 ounce size)
1/4 conion, chopped
2 tspdry mustard
How to Make Swedish Spaghetti
- Brown and drain the ground beef. add onions.
- Mix together vinegar, dry mustard, and sugar and add to the meat mixture, simmer a few minutes.
- Add the whole tomatoes (roughly chop them), along with the juice from them, and the tomato sauce.
- Simmer 45 minutes.
- Cut cheese into chunks, add to the sauce,simmer until the cheese melts.
- Cook and drain the spaghetti and combine with the sauce.
- This is at its best if you let it set about 20 minutes before serving.