Super Simple Pasta Bake
How to Make Super Simple Pasta Bake
- 1Combine pasta, sauce, hot water & parmesan in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 2Pour into large baking dish, settle with spatula making sure to cover pasta with sauce.
- 3Bake uncovered at 425 for 25 minutes. Remove.
- 4Mix pasta carefuly in baking dish, settle with spatula. Cover with desired amount of shredded cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. Return to oven.
- 5Bake another 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden and "crispy" (if desired). Let cool about 5 minutes and serve carefully.