Sundried Manwich Pasta
This is not intended to be a saucy tomato sauce pasta dish but rather a simple coating to the past and boy is it tasty!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 crotini pasta
2 Tbspolive oil, light
4sun dried tomatoes
2 Tbspmanwich sauce )or regular tomato sauce)
1 tspitalian spice mix
1 pinchred pepper flakes
1/3 cparmesan cheese - shredded
1 Tbspbasil, fresh - chopped
How to Make Sundried Manwich Pasta
- Julienne sun-dried tomatoes, mince garlic and shred cheese. Chop basil and set aside for the garnish.
- Cook rotini pasta according to the package directions.
- While cooking pasta, heat oil in a large skillet.
- Sauté sun dried tomatoes, garlic and spice
- Add Manwich Sauce and stir.
- Add pasta, cheese and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese and chopped fresh basil.
- (May substitute regular canned tomato sauce or chopped tomatoes for manwich sauce.)