Sundried Manwich Pasta
This is not intended to be a saucy tomato sauce pasta dish but rather a simple coating to the past and boy is it tasty!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- sun dried tomatoes
- 2 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- manwich sauce )or regular tomato sauce)
- 1 tsp
- italian spice mix
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese - shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- basil, fresh - chopped
How to Make Sundried Manwich Pasta
- 1Julienne sun-dried tomatoes, mince garlic and shred cheese. Chop basil and set aside for the garnish.
- 2Cook rotini pasta according to the package directions.
- 3While cooking pasta, heat oil in a large skillet.
- 4Sauté sun dried tomatoes, garlic and spice
- 5Add Manwich Sauce and stir.
- 6Add pasta, cheese and stir until coated.
- 7Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese and chopped fresh basil.
- 8(May substitute regular canned tomato sauce or chopped tomatoes for manwich sauce.)