- six tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- six zucchinis, thinly sliced
- one red onion, chopped
- one yellow bell pepper, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- three garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- one box spaghetti, cooked al dente
How to Make Summer pasta
- 1heat olive oil in a pan until hot.
- 2Add onions and peppers until onions are translucent. Add zucchini, season, and cook for five more minutes while watching the heat. Add tomatoes, season, and cook for another two minutes.
- 3Add garlic, season, and cook until you smell the garlic. Add the al dente pasta.
Season again with salt and pepper