summer garden pasta
This is a nice summer dish not to heavy and no sauce.
I used ground meat but you can leave it out and have a very good vegaterian dinner.
1 lbground beef
2 - 3 lbtomato cut into large pieces
1 1/2 largebell peppers,red yellow or green,chopped in large pieces
1 mediumonion chopped
·fresh green vegtable broccoli, green beans,zucini
15basil leaves chopped up
2 Tbspfresh rosemary
1 1/2 tspfennel seed
2 Tbsporegano, fresh
·salt and pepper
1/2 cparmesan cheese shredded
How to Make summer garden pasta
- cook pasta as directed,Make enough to serve 4
- while pasta is cooking brown the ground beef,add onion 1/2 way thru browning salt and pepper to taste.
- add bell peppers,tomato and your green veg. If you are using frozen or canned green veg wait until last 10 min of cooking to add them.
- Cover and cook 15 min over a med to low heat, remove the lid and cook 15 more min. if veggies seem to wet add a little tomato paste
- add 1/2 of the shredded cheese and cook 5 more mins to melt the cheese.
- place pasta into single serve pasta bowls and top with meat and vegtable mixture
- sprinkle with remaining cheese crushed red pepper