How to Make Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 1Bring water to a boil, add salt to boiling water and add uncooked pasta shells.
- 2After pasta is aldente, cool in some cold water, in order to handle.
- 3Brown ground beef, season to your liking.
- 4Add mushrooms to beef just before it is done completely and drain.
- 5Pour about a 1/4 cup of sauce in each pan (9x13 baking dish) until there is a thin layer in the bottom.
- 6Pour the remaining sauce into ground beef and mushroom mixture, and add 1 package of cheese. Mix well.
- 7Add sauce mixture to the inside of the shells and place in the baking pan until all shells are used.
- 8Place shredded cheese over the top of the full shells. As little or as much as you like.
- 9Place in 400 degree oven until brown. This usually makes two 9x13 baking pans.