Stir Fry Beef & Spinach with Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef round tip steak cut 1/8-1/4" thick
6 ozspaghetti, uncooked
10 ozfresh spinach, rinsed, stemmed, coarsely chopped
8 ozwater chestnuts, drained and sliced
1/4 cgreen onions, finely sliced
2 Tbspred chili, seeded and finely chopped
1/4 choisin sauce
2 Tbspsoy sauce, low sodium
2 tspsesame oil
2 largegarlic cloves, crushed
1/4 tspred pepper, crushed
How to Make Stir Fry Beef & Spinach with Noodles
- Stack beef steaks; cut lenthwise in half and thein crosswise into 1 inch wide strips.
- Combine marinade ingredients; add beef, tossing to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions. (Keep warm)
- Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Heat large nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef (half at a time) and stir fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside is no longer pink. (Do not overcook)
- Remove beef. Keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine pasta, spinach, water chestnuts, green onions and reserved marinade; cook until spinach is wilted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; mix lightly.
- Garnish with chili peppers.