How to Make Steak and Shake Chili Mac
- Brown hamburger and drain. I always use garlic and onion in my browned hamburger, but you don't have to
- Put the hamburger back in the pan and add the ketchup, chili, vinegar, and brown sugar. Mix well and let simmer. (the longer you let it simmer the better the flavor
- When you are ready to eat boil the noodles.
- You can either mix the noodles in with the sauce and put the noodles on a plate and pour sauce over the top.
- For Chili Mac supreme, add shredded cheese and onion before serving. This is a staple meal at our house!!