How to Make Steak and Shake Chili Mac
- 1Brown hamburger and drain. I always use garlic and onion in my browned hamburger, but you don't have to
- 2Put the hamburger back in the pan and add the ketchup, chili, vinegar, and brown sugar. Mix well and let simmer. (the longer you let it simmer the better the flavor
- 3When you are ready to eat boil the noodles.
- 4You can either mix the noodles in with the sauce and put the noodles on a plate and pour sauce over the top.
- 5For Chili Mac supreme, add shredded cheese and onion before serving. This is a staple meal at our house!!