Relda Jean Sandgran
1 1/2 lblean hamburger
8 ozsliced fresh mushrooms
3 bottleragu chunky mushroom sauce
16 ozcottage cheese, small curd (drained)
1/2 cparmesan cheese topping
1 bag(s)frozen chopped spinach, defrosted & squeezed dry
4 ozcan chopped olives (optional) i don't leave this out
1/4-1/2 tspseason salt
3 can(s)italian blend cheese
1 cgrated parmesand chees
·parmesan chese topping
·lasagna noodles, cooked or no boil
How to Make Spinach Lasagna
- Fry Hamburger until done. Drain off any grease. Add fresh mushrooms & cook until they are done. Add the 2 bottles of sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Place Cottage cheese in a colander and drain any excess liquid. Place cottage cheese in a bowl. Add Parmesan cheese topping, chopped olives, drained spinach and season salt. Mix well and set aside.
- If cooking lasagna noodles cook according to package directions. I use the No cook noodles.
- Mix the Italian blend cheese and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Put some sauce on the bottom of baking pan, layer noodles, sauce cottage cheese mixture by spoonfuls, and cheese mixture. Make a total of 3 layers., ending with sauce and cheeses. I then use some of the Parmesan cheese topping also.
- Bake 35-40 minutes if using no boil noodles, about 30 minutes with cooked noodles.