- 4 c
- spaghetti sauce
- cooked lasagna noodles
- 32 oz
- ricotta cheese
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained well
How to Make Spinach Lasagna
- 1Over bottom of 3 quart baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- 2Place 3 cooked lasagna noodles, side by side over sauce.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- 4Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over noodles.
- 5Spread 1 cup sauce over cheese. Repeat, ending with sauce.
- 6Cover lasagna tightly with aluminum foil.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil; sprinkle 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese over lasagna; bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- 8Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before cutting.