4 cspaghetti sauce
9cooked lasagna noodles
32 ozricotta cheese
3eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
10 ozfrozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained well
How to Make Spinach Lasagna
- Over bottom of 3 quart baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Place 3 cooked lasagna noodles, side by side over sauce.
- In a large bowl, mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over noodles.
- Spread 1 cup sauce over cheese. Repeat, ending with sauce.
- Cover lasagna tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil; sprinkle 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese over lasagna; bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before cutting.