Spinach Cream Pasta
- 1 box
- whole wheat elbow macarroni pasta
- 1 bottle
- tostitos spinach dip
- 1 medium
- roasted chicken boned and shreded
- 1 pkg
- any frozen vegetable of your choice
- water to cover pasta plus
- salt to taste
How to Make Spinach Cream Pasta
- 2Put pasta in pot and cover with water so it is about 2 inches over the surface of the pasta.
Add salt to taste, about 2 teaspoons or so. I use Celtic salt which is healthy for you.Do not cover the pot, you will not be draining the water out, it will absorb into the pasta as it cooks. If you need to add water if it becomes dry before it softens. Add boiling water, not cold if needed. Stir constantly.