★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- radiatori or other small pasta of choice
- 2 clove
- 14 oz
- can of artichoke hearts (or use fresh)
- 1 c
- fresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
- 3 c
- 2 pinch
- italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/3 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce (15oz)
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake
- 1Cook pasta as directed on box. *Use smaller pasta shapes not long noodles (Radiatori is the pasta we use for this) Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- 2While cooking pasta, heat olive oil, mince garlic and chop artichoke, mushrooms and spinach roughly and add to oil
- 3In a mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, vegetable mixture, seasoning, and sauce then put in a 9x13 or other baking dish.
- 4Top dish with cheeses and put baking dish in pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes until heated thoroughly.