Spinach-Alfredo tuna casserole
- 1 pkg
- garden rotini -12 oz.
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- very young small sweet peas(i use le sueur), drained
- 1 1/2 c
- italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 2 can(s)
- (5-7 oz) white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 c
- frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 c
- italian style bread crumbs
How to Make Spinach-Alfredo tuna casserole
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente', drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3In a large bowl, thoroughly mix: noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, Alfredo sauce, and spinach. Transfer to a 13 X 9 inch baking dish, and top with bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 15-20 min. in a preheated oven or until cheese is bubbly.