Spicy Thai Noodles with Shrimp
1/4 ccanola oil
1 Tbsphot sesame oil
1-2 Tbspchili garlic sauce
1 pkgchinese rice noodle
3 Tbspsoy sauce
1 mediumonion, sliced
How to Make Spicy Thai Noodles with Shrimp
- Heat canola & sesame oil in wok or large skillet.
add onion, saute until tender,yet crisp.
- In a separate bowl mix together soy sauce & honey, set aside.
- Add chili garlic sauce to skilliet. (* you can adjust the amount to your taste)
Add Shrimp, cook about 3-5 minutes
move all to one side of pan
- turn heat up to high, drop egg on side of pan, scramble.
Stir all together
- add cooked noodles to pan, and soy sauce mixture, toss together & serve