8 ozdry spaghetti uncooked
1 Tbspolive oil
4 clovegarlic minced
2 cbell peppers chopped
2 c2 cups onions chopped
3 to 4 cmarinara sauce as desired
1 tspcrushed red pepper
·boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to Make Spicy Spaghetti Skilletini
- Add dry spaghetti to a pot of boiling salted water.
Once spaghetti has been cooked according to package directions, drain and set aside (rinse under cool water to prevent pasta from sticking together.
- Meanwhile-use large cast iron skillet-heat olive oil.
Add onions till caramelized and 1/2 way through cooking onions add bell peppers.
- Once bell peppers are softened and onions translucent, add minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add marinara sauce, crushed red pepper and cooked pasta.
- Simmer over low medium heat 10 minutes.
- Shrimp may be added to this recipe and other veggies if you like.. (Like tomatoes, parsley, red crushed pepper, olives and adding spices and heavy creme.