- 8 oz
- dry spaghetti uncooked
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 c
- bell peppers chopped
- 2 c
- 2 cups onions chopped
- 3 to 4 c
- marinara sauce as desired
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to Make Spicy Spaghetti Skilletini
- 1Add dry spaghetti to a pot of boiling salted water.
Once spaghetti has been cooked according to package directions, drain and set aside (rinse under cool water to prevent pasta from sticking together.
- 2Meanwhile-use large cast iron skillet-heat olive oil.
Add onions till caramelized and 1/2 way through cooking onions add bell peppers.
- 3Once bell peppers are softened and onions translucent, add minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
- 4Add marinara sauce, crushed red pepper and cooked pasta.
- 5Simmer over low medium heat 10 minutes.
- 6Shrimp may be added to this recipe and other veggies if you like.. (Like tomatoes, parsley, red crushed pepper, olives and adding spices and heavy creme.