Spicy Beefy Mac and Cheese
1 boxmacaroni and cheese, prepared
1 lbground beef, browned
1 can(s)4 oz diced green chilies, drained
1 can(s)14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
4 slicepepperjack cheese
How to Make Spicy Beefy Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350; Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese per the directions on the box. Add the diced green chilies and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown the ground hamburger; drain. Add the macaroni mixture and continue cooking until heated through.
- Pour half the beef and mac mix into the prepared casserole dish; layer with 2 slices of pepperjack cheese. Pour remaining mix over cheese and top with shredded cheddar and the other 2 slices of pepperjack.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand a few minutes before serving. If desired, top with sour cream and avocado.