Spaghetti with Peas and Sun-Dried Tomatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csun dried tomatoes
1 cboiling water
1 cpeas, frozen petite
1/2 cchicken broth
2 tspolive oil
1/4 lbspaghetti, uncooked
1/2 cbasil, fresh chopped
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Spaghetti with Peas and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Place pot with 2-3 quarts of water on to boil for spaghetti.
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces. Pour boiling water over them and let sit 5 minutes or until needed.
- Spray a nonstick pan with olive oil spray and saute onions on medium high until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes and add to onions.
- Add peas and chicken stock.
- Simmer 1 minute.
- Add oil and stir well.
- When large pot of water come to a boil, add spaghetti and boil for 10 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, toss spaghetti with vegetables.
- Sprinkle with basil and add salt and pepper to taste.