Spaghetti with Oil and Garlic
Oh yeah and I know you'll love this too! HA!
12 clovegarlic, peeled
1/4 cbest quality olive oil
1 1/2 cchicken stock or canned chicken broth
1 cfinely chopped fresh italian parsley
·fresh ground black pepper, for garnish
·grated pamigiano-reggiano cheese for garnish
How to Make Spaghetti with Oil and Garlic
- Mince 6 of the garlic cloves and set them aside. Slice the remaining garlic.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the slice garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Bring 4 quarts salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add the spaghetti and cook until tender but still firm; do not overcook. Drain the pasta well and return to the pot.
- Add the chicken broth to the pasta and simmer until most of the broth has been absorbed, 5 minutes or so.
- Stir in the heated olive oil and sliced garlic then the minced garlic and the chopped parsley. Toss thoroughly.
- Divide the pasta evenly among heated plates or shallow soup bowls. Pour any remaining broth over the pasta and serve immediately accompanied by lots of freshly ground black pepper and grated cheese.