Spaghetti with Beef Sauce
pictures are mine
1 1/2 lbground beef
7 Tbspolive oil
·salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cwarm water
1 Tbsptomato paste
1 lbvery thin spaghetti, cooked
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Spaghetti with Beef Sauce
- Place olive oil in a cooking pot (about 9 inch) and heat up
- Add ground beef and stir vigorously
- Sauté for 5-7 minutes, stirring
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon, stir
- Add tomato paste diluted in water.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes
- Then, turn down to medium-low and simmer for about 30-40 minutes, or until water has evaporated.
- Mix well with cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- I might also throw in a little mushroom in this. If you try it before I do, please let me know what you think.