By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2 cspaghetti sauce
1 Tbsponion powder
1 cmozzarella cheese
1 pkgmanicotti shells
How to Make Spaghetti Rolls
- Cook and drain manicotti shells.
- Cook beef in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until brown, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- Stir in onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce; cool and set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the ground beef mixture.
- Combine remaining beef mixture with cheese in large bowl.
- Stuff into manicotti.
- Arrange in greased 13x9" pan.
- Combine remaining spaghetti sauce with reserved beef mixture in small bowl; blend well.
- Pour over manicotti.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350 oven 20-30 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish as desired.