Spaghetti Pizza AKA Baked Spaghetti
In my part of West Virginia, we called this "Spaghetti Pizza." I hadn't thought of it for YEARS, since my 3 kids emptied the nest, until one of my favorite cooking blogs, Southern Bite, posted a Baked Spaghetti recipe. Their recipe is quite a bit different, and sounds delicious, but I thought I'd add this one to my family collection. The next generation can't afford the upscale wine yet. =^..^=
- 8 oz
- spaghetti or any pasta, uncooked
- About 3 c
- of spaghetti sauce, jar or homemade, with or without meat
- About 6 oz
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pepperoni or other pizza toppings
How to Make Spaghetti Pizza AKA Baked Spaghetti
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly mist the inside of a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- 3Mix cooked pasta with spaghetti sauce.
- 4Pour pasta into the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese & pepperoni or other pizza toppings.