Claudette Johnson Kircher
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 lb
- sweet italian.sausage,removed from casings,cooked and crumbled
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesean
- 2 c
- marinara sauce
How to Make spaghetti pie
- 1Cook pasta according to directions very al dente,since it will be baked
Return to the pot.mix in the ricotta cheese.egg.1/4 cup parmesean.1/2 cup mozzarella.
If the mixture is too thick I add a tablespoon or two of milk to loosen.
- 2..Using 2 ...9 inch round pans or 1...13x9 pan
Spray with olive oil type Pam.
First layer cooked sausage
Second layer pasta mixture
Third layer spread marinara sauce over entire top like icing a cake
Sprinkle top with mozzarella and parmesean cheese to taste
- 3Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 mins...until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Let rest 10 mins before cutting into wedges