1 ccooked spaghetti noodles (leftovers ideal)
1egg, slightly beaten
1 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspparmesan cheese
dash(es)salt and pepper to taste
1 cspaghetti sauce with meat (or without as preferred)
1 cgrated cheddar or mozzarela cheese (or combination of both)
How to Make Spaghetti Pie
- Combine egg, oil, parmesan and salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Toss spaghetti noodles to coat the noodles
- Press noodle mixture to sides and bottom of an 8 or 9 inch pie plate leaving center pressed to make room for the "filling"
- Fill center with leftover spaghetti sauce and top with grated cheese to cover top. make sure you cover the top edge of the noodle "crust"
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 - 40 minutes. The "pie" can also be frozen at this point to be thawed and baked later.
- *** Serve with salad and garlic bread for a complete meal.
*** KID FRIENDLY This is a good recipe for the children to make as none of the ingredients are hot and quantities can be less than precise.