How to Make Spaghetti Pie
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease a 13X9 baking dish and place half of the mixture in bottom of the pan.
- Layer on top half of the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle with half of the spaghetti sauce and smooth is over with a rubber spatula.
- Layer on the remaining spaghetti mixture.
- Add remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle on the rest of the spaghetti sauce and smooth over.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes, uncovered.
- Cut into squares and serve.