How to Make Spaghetti Pie
- 1Combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- 2Grease a 13X9 baking dish and place half of the mixture in bottom of the pan.
- 3Layer on top half of the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- 4Drizzle with half of the spaghetti sauce and smooth is over with a rubber spatula.
- 5Layer on the remaining spaghetti mixture.
- 6Add remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- 7Drizzle on the rest of the spaghetti sauce and smooth over.
- 8Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes, uncovered.
- 9Cut into squares and serve.