Spaghetti Filled Bread Bowls
- 1 lb
- fresh pizza dough, purchased from pizza parlor
- 1 lb
- spaghetti, cooked
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti sauce
- 6 sprig(s)
- parsley, for garnish
- cooked meatballs, or mozzarella balls or piece of candy (will be used to hide under spaghetti, in bread bowl, as a surprise)
How to Make Spaghetti Filled Bread Bowls
- 2Take 1 extra large muffin tin tray and flip upside down. Spray outside of cavity wells with cooking spray.
- 3Place each piece of dough around the cavity, pressing lightly. Bake in 350 degree oven for approx. 15 mins or until starts to brown.
- 4Start to boil water in large pan for spaghetti. Drain.
- 5Mix spaghetti with favorite tomato sauce.
- 6Remove bread bowl from cavities, brush with egg wash or butter. Sprinkle with salt to season.
- 7Fill bottom of bowl with meatball, mozzarella ball or candy. (or other surprise treat). Add spaghetti to fill bowl. Garnish with parsley. Serve