By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cangel hair pasta, cooked
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cegg white
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 ccottage cheese
1 lbturkey, ground and cooked
1 conion, chopped
1 cbell pepper, chopped
8 oztomato sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Spaghetti Dish
- Preheat oven at 350. Prepare 13 x 9 x 2" pan with cooking spray.
- To prepare crust, cook pasta in a saucepan with a large amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Return to saucepan and stir butter, egg whites, and parmesan cheese into hot pasta.
- Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread cottage cheese over crust.
- To prepare filling, cook turkey, onion, and peppers in a skillet until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off fat, if needed.
- Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, basil and salt.
- Spread meat mixture over cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over meat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.