This is a recipe that makes two small casseroles or one large one. I make the two and freeze one for another day.
- 16 oz
- pkg. angel hair pasta or spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce into ground beef. (At this point, I like to add minced onion, garlic, ground oregano and basil to taste.)
- 4Combine cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
- 5In two 8-inch square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 6Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes or until cheese is melted.